Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally Finally FINALLY!!!!

Its been two years~~ and now I finally got my official driving license and get rid of P license
*weeeeeeeeee*

hmmmm... started to think back the memories of my car accident. LOL
I had 3 times just so you know.
The very first time I had my car accident is the last day of my SPM exam. My friends and I decided to celebrate the last day of SPM at night. It was my first time to drive alone and then I met a very hard situation~ for amatuer laa. It was a T-junction, and the road was busy. I was slow and .... the motorbike bang my car because it had no time to stop. It was my fault, fortunately, the motorcyclist din't injured!! Thank God... However, I have to make it up. The next day, my mum had cleaned up my mess. Mummy I love you ~

The second time.....its unforgetable.
Because it was the 3rd day of Chinese New Year 2009. And it was really really terrifying.
After I finish my part time job in the afternoon, I drive to my granma house. On the highway, I was driving really fast, and then a stupid motorbike made a U-turn and suddenly get in my way. I was on the left side way and the motor supposely follow back her right side way. I can't stop my car and "BANG". I saw a big butt rolled on my car mirror and dropped in front of me. I was shocked. The motorbike already fly into a "longkang" by the way. The victim was very injured and was sent to hospital. According to Law, it's not my fault. Luckily, my dad was sitting beside me, and he has settled this horrible tragic.

And the 3rd time, I hope it is the last time....
It happened on my friend birthday. And my another friend crashed my car, luckily its just my signal light 'injured'. not really a big deal though and it wasn't my fault as well . But I consider it as a small car accident though.

And now, I finally holding a official license, I wish no more accident happen to me again. I really scare the sound of car crashing car. It really horrible and might cause you nightmares.....

No comments:

Post a Comment